Cintrix Systems provides fire safety and security systems services to businesses in South Wales and the surrounding areas. Offering the complete fire safety and security systems solution including, fire alarm systems, fire extinguishers, disabled refuge systems, fire risk assessments, intruder alarm systems, CCTV systems, access control systems and more.
Cintrix Systems is fully accredited to the following:
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, which demonstrates excellent quality in our systems.
- NSI Gold Scheme, which is the highest accreditation for fire and security systems companies.
- BAFE SP203-1 for the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of fire detection and alarm systems.
- NACOSS Gold for the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of intruder alarms, CCTV and access control systems.
- CHAS SSIP for Health & Safety.
To see information on all of our accreditations, please click here.
As a result, these accreditations show that we meet all the appropriate standards and that we are independently audited. In addition, they are a recognised measure of the quality in our fire safety and security services.
With our attention to detail, knowledge, professionalism and commitment to quality, we provide our clients with a friendly, flexible and professional service, above all, with excellent customer care. Our success is built on developing long-standing relationships with our customers which include hospitals, local authorities, offices, schools, factories and many others. We are very proud that many of our customers have been with us for many years.
We cover all areas of South Wales and the surrounding areas including Caerphilly, Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend, Merthyr Tydfil, Swansea, Neath, Port Talbot, Monmouth, Cwmbran, Brecon, Carmarthen, Chepstow and Bristol. Please contact us regarding other areas.