Cintrix Systems Ltd is seeking a Contracts Administrator to join our team and to undertake a challenging and rewarding role within our expanding business.
The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties relating to contracts including liaising with customers, suppliers, sales colleagues and engineers to ensure contracts are effectively administered and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Main duties include:
- Working alongside the Contracts Manager(s) with the management of contracts
- To administer contracts, including updating equipment and ensuring the contract is compliant
- To schedule, invoice and complete preventative maintenance visits
- To schedule, invoice and complete corrective maintenance visits
- To produce quotations for additional work as required
- To produce project documentation including drawings, specifications and technical documents
- To chase and place purchase orders
- To deliver the required information to clients in line with our KPI’s
- General office duties including filing and taking phone calls
- To carry out any other reasonable management request